Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Cleveland Sunday

  

On Sunday, my husband packed a picnic and took us down to the beach at Wendy Park. The sun was shining and the wind was a bit chilly but it was such a nice family adventure.


   

There were lots of dogs and kites for little man to bark at and point to. He didn't seem to mind that the wind was so chilly. He kicked off his shoes and let the grass tickle his toes.


We watched a man suit up and take off on his sailboard. He jumped right in and was just a speck in the distance within in minutes. He really knew how to use the wind to his advantage, unlike me who was wrapped up in a table cloth to keep warm. 


I of course stuck my toes in the lake just to test out the temperature and it really wasn't as cold as I thought it'd be. There were lots of boats to check out at the marina and we even ran into some friends down there. It was a beautiful day. Thanks for getting me out of the house, babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment