Friday, April 20, 2012

Stocking Up



I've been falling in love with some pretty amazing packaging and supplies lately. This little collection highlights some things that I think would really add something special to my collection of crafting goodness. I didn't even know I needed these things until now. It's a daydreamy kind of morning over here. Have a great weekend and a very happy Friday!


Image and Product Source: divine twine, knot and bow-heartsknot and bow-tags, pretty tape-washi stack, pretty tape-animal stampspretty tape-chevron bags, happy tape, fringe scissors

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, what pretty things are you going to need to package up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The worst part of my obsession is that I don't have anything in particular to wrap. Just thinking of future gifts and decorating!

      Delete