Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Spectacle



It was well past the time to get my eyes checked. I actually dread going mostly because my doctor is a strange man and his team is even stranger. And I'm being nice.

Anyway, last year my husband had a great experience ordering from the company Warby Parker. The process is really easy. You get your eyes checked and then take your prescription with you or WP will call your doctor for you to confirm. You can get 5 pairs of sample frames shipped to you at time to try out. Once I picked the ones I wanted, my prescription pair showed up very quickly. One of the best things is that for every pair you buy, the company donates a pair to someone in need. 

I thought it was pretty cool. And now I have these stylish glasses. They appear to be brownish in photos but they are actually grey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment