Monday, March 5, 2012

The Curtains


Sometimes I just make mistakes. Like three years ago when I picked this fabric for our curtains. It showed up and I didn't love it, but I made them anyway. I hung them up, they didn't match the room and they just didn't match us. Cut to three years later when I finally decide to do something about it.

Once again, I was searching online fabric stores for something I thought we might like. But I just wasn't finding it and also wasn't willing to pay the price of the fabric that I really loved. 


Then one day I was running a quick errand and found this awesome curtain at Target!I figured out that I only needed one to do both windows so I snatched it up.


 Cut it in half, sewed some quick seams, and the problem is finally solved!


Don't you just love a quick fix? If only everything could be this simple. Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment