Monday, October 8, 2012

HEX


HEX was quite a party on Saturday night! For us it was triple date night with our friends and we made the most of it! We had a fabulous dinner at L'Albatros before the party where we dined on amazing fish, meats, and a savory french toast that will seriously have you coming back for more.



The new MOCA building in University Circle is really cool. The whole scenery down in that area of town is so remarkably different it's amazing. We walked over from dinner and ran into friends on the way. It made the event seem really special for me to see so many of our friends there celebrating art and the city. Above is a The Orbit and Inside Out and From the Ground Up, two giant pieces in a shared space.



The outside party area was a little too dark for me to get any good shots of the crowd so you'll have to just believe me that it was packed! I'm always a fan of cool steps so I took this awkward angle of the spiraling staircases. And I'll leave you with my favorite photo of the night. These two are quite the models. I hope you had a great weekend too! I'm still tired from all of the fun! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment