Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!


We ran off to join the circus! We all opted for leading roles too of course, The Ringmaster, The Conductor (it's a traveling circus), and me the Tightrope Walker. 


Initially the costume theme was based on this lion suit. But naturally you should not rely on the will of a 21 month old child. His will was very much against this cute little suit. So about an hour before we had to leave for the party we came up with Plan B. It worked out just fine.



The party in the park was a lot of fun despite the cold wind and rain. The kids didn't seem to mind one bit. After all, there was pizza, creepy cookies, and donuts hanging from a string!


I was cold much earlier than this guy even cared. He and his bff loved the wet ground and puddles to splash in!


The three-legged race was comical, and there was a mummy wrap contest too! It actually made me so dizzy I thought I was going to fall on the ground.


Thanks to Andy Warhol, we got an invite to a really fun party! Our Trick or Treating was postponed due to the storm so I'm not sure what we'll do tonight to celebrate! But I wish you all a spooktacular night!

1 comment:

  1. ha! I bought the cutest Cat in the Hat costume for my 2 year old and he just will not put it on! Your costumes look great!

    ReplyDelete