Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Building a Display


I went to fixture sale a few weekends ago seeking out some treasures with a friend. The place was packed with people and good deals too! I picked up a few items for the house and then found this interesting looking clip display thingy that seemed necessary for my bow ties. Here's how I'm making it work for me.



Originally it was just a white metal frame with clips. After some brainstorming we came up with an idea to use burlap to wrap the frame and create a little more interest.



It was a fairly easy task aside from the fact that I had to do it with this little guy in my lap. People ask me how I get things done, this is how. With a needle and thread in one hand and babe in the other. I think it will work out pretty well for the Best of Cleveland party this Friday night! Anybody going? If you are, please come and say hello!

1 comment: