Friday, July 27, 2012

Working Guilt


It has been my pleasure to return to work. It's part time and the hours spent there go by quickly. It's nice to be around adults and feel like my "old" self for a bit. But here's the thing, it's tough to leave my babe. I know without a doubt that he's in good hands and that he has a ton of fun with my parents and his buddies but it's still tough! This week we have been met with whiny mornings on the days that I work, full blown crying fits when papa leaves, and just some plain old irritability. I know that it will take some time to work itself out. I know that he's usually fine once we drop him off too so there's that in the back of my mind. But I sure do feel guilty when he's crying on the way to the car or needing lots of extra hugs to get through breakfast. I know this will pass, he's a tough little dude and I was lucky enough to be home for a long time! Here's to happy mornings and fun family weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment