Tuesday, July 17, 2012

What is Love


The other night was rough. Poor baby boy is getting molars and got a pretty nasty virus and let me tell you, it's not pretty. He can't sleep, he's feverish and clingy, and just not himself. It sucks. So once again we let him cuddle up with us in bed and take over all aspects of comfort in an effort to soothe his little soul. I knew we were in for a rough night of no sleep but as I was laying there getting kicked in the face, stomach, neck, knowing that my husband was getting the same treatment, I had a thought. This is love. He needed us and we are there, no matter if that means we are suffering the next day. This little dude has all of our heart and we are happy to give it. Three cheers to all the good parents out there, you are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment