Friday, June 22, 2012

My Current Favorite



Is it the summer sun, the hot days at the pool, or just a passing trend that has me obsessed with the color yellow? Even though it can be a hard color to wear, I've always been a fan. But there is something more this summer (now that it's official begun) that keeps me gravitating to it and it's this necklace. I'm practically dreaming about it. Do you ever find yourself wanting something that you just shouldn't buy? Me too.



There's this fine knock-off out there too...but I still hesitate. Then the other day while I was out at my favorite spot, I found a very lovely and affordable alternative. Oh happy day!


P.S. If you are looking for something fun to do tomorrow check Larchmere Porchfest for live music and dancing hosted on 30 different neighborhood porches! You can find the line up here.


Image Sources: top // middle

No comments:

Post a Comment