Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Happy Father's Day Gifts



This Sunday is Father's Day! What will you do to celebrate the man that raised you? I am lucky enough to have a wonderfully involved and loving dad! He's the best grandpa too! It's also pretty amazing to watch my husband, the man I fell in love with, the cute kid I met in first grade, the funny guy that I saw that night at the bar, become an amazing father to our son. He's active, fun, and always willing to play hide and go seek with our little guy. 

To show my appreciation, I gathered a few fun presents that I think would make for a great father's day treat. But most of all I think that most Dad's just want to spend time with their kids. Have a great day!

Gift guide image sources: Beer tasting// Desk Lion// wooden wallet// Swedish Guy Designs// six pack carrier// Pizza stone

No comments:

Post a Comment