Monday, June 25, 2012

ClevelandFest!













As usual, there is a lot to do in Cleveland and especially this summer! I wanted to start off the week with a something to 
do because this week kicks off the Inaugural ChamberFest Cleveland! This brand new chamber music festival runs 
from June 27-July 1 and features world class musicians in some pretty fun venues around town. Now here's my major
plug, go see my amazingly talented sister-in-law Julie Albers at one of her four performances! I'll be attending the 
Movie Night performance this Thursday, June 28 at the Wine Spot on Lee Road in Cleveland Heights. Tickets are on
sale now at the Cleveland Institute of Music box office and online here, go!

My family and I attended the 4th annual Larchmere Porchfest last Saturday along with tons of Clevelanders looking 
to check out some free live music. The skies were blue and the sun was warm so it made for a very fun family event.


We saw a few pretty cool bands, had a drink at the new French bistro, Bon Vivant, and danced away the afternoon. 
There were lots of really cool bicycles to see, plus they had bike rentals to get from porch to porch. Check it out next 
year if you missed it! Also this weekend is always impressive Summer Solstice Party at the Cleveland Museum of Art. 
I hope you have your tickets! Happy Monday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment