Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Label It


If you are really into crafting and making gifts or especially if you are selling things it's important to have your own labels. There are some really great options out there now to make your own. And if you have a really great designer friend, they might help you out a bit. When I was selling things, it was really important to me to make it easy for people to find me again, so I had business cards made...but then I thought, wait, what if they lose this and still have the headband. So I had iron-in labels made for a really reasonable price. They are cute, easy, and really made me feel legit. I highly recommend it!
And if you feel inclined to look for my Etsy shop, you'll see that there is nothing in it...that's a whole other monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment