Tuesday, January 15, 2013

For the Fellas


This Sunday is the Boutique Bridal Bazaar and I've been really busy getting things together for it. From my experience, wedding planning tends to overshadow the groom but that's no longer the case if you stop by and see me at the show! I'll have men's bow ties, neckties, and pocket squares in addition to the boys clip on bow ties! I'm really excited to release these new additions to the line! My darling husband was kind enough  to model for me! Isn't he handsome...


The Boutique Bridal Bazaar, hosted by  Something Whiteis an atypical bridal show for brides seeking vendors and products that will help them pull off a unique and stylish wedding. Come ready to taste culinary confections, acquire accoutrements, feast your eyes on the latest wedding fashions and BE ALL-AROUND INSPIRED. If any of you out there are still looking for tickets I have two complimentary ones to give away, so let me know! They are also available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment