Monday, January 7, 2013

Boutique Bridal Bazaar


Calling the newly engaged! It's January and it's time for the second annual Boutique Bridal Bazaar hosted by Something White Bridal Boutique. I'm happy to say that I'll be participating in this year's event and I'll be sharing a table with Grey Cardigan. I've been hard at work making handmade bow ties and neckties for all the grooms and groomsmen (or father's of the bride/groom) out there plus the perfect clip on bow ties for the little men in your wedding party!


Now for the fun part! I have two tickets to raffle off for the show! Please leave a comment below (and your email) and tell me why you'd like to go! The winner will be picked at random this Friday! And if you just can't wait, tickets are available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment