Thursday, January 24, 2013

Quick Paper Garland


If you have a sewing machine and some paper than you can make this super simple and fun garland in a flash!


Materials
Colorful or patterned paper
Rulers
Scissors
Pencil
Sewing machine, thread



Using a straight edge draw faint lines on your paper to mark out the triangles and cut them out. I probably would use more colorful paper next time but this is what I had on hand. The machine was threaded with white and I didn't really want it to pop so it was perfect. Leave a four to five inch tail at the beginning of your first triangle. Then simply run the paper through, you can keep the shapes close like I did or spread them out a bit. Leave the same length tail at the end and you are done!


Thomas and Diesel totally approved so I hung it up on the mantle and was ready to party! I know I talk about garland a lot but it really makes for a festive look. What's your favorite party detail?

No comments:

Post a Comment