Thursday, January 30, 2014

Supa Fresh Weddings



Hey, Cleveland! Have you heard about this fun new event called Supa Fresh Wedding? It's next Saturday, February 8, from 2-7. I can't believe it's almost February! Anyway, it's a collaborative event hosted by Cleveland Flea and Borrow Rentals and it's bound to be inspirational and provide so many engaged couples with great vendors to personalize their special day. The list of vendors is long and full of some pretty impressive talent from the area. Check out all of the information here! Tickets are on sale now, $20 in advance and $25 the day of.


Come with colors in mind and we can talk about customizing the perfect necktie, bow tie, pocket squares, or tie clips for the men in your party. Plus you'll have a chance to enter to win something free for your groom if you come and see me! And if you can't tell, I'm totally pushing this amazing radiant orchid chambray that I picked up! 


I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment