Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happily Ever After.


Hey all you newly engaged folks out there! Let's plan your wedding! Boutique Bridal Bazaar is this Sunday, January 12th from 12:00-4:00 at the Tudor Arms Hotel. Bring your best friend, mom, and groom to check out this very fun event showcasing Cleveland's talented makers, chefs, venues, photographers, bakers, and more!


This wedding show was so much fun last year and nothing like your typical wedding event. I'm excited to participate again! There are so many great ways to specialize your special day and all of these vendors are there in one place to help you plan! 


I will have ready to buy pieces to finish off your final details and I'm also available for custom work too. Just fill me in on the details and color schemes and together we can have the groom and all his men looking dapper on your day! Check out the website for more details and then come by and see me!

1 comment: