Thursday, January 23, 2014

Three Like This.


Oh little love. You are three today! What an amazing three years of fun and craziness. I can say with certainty that there was no way to prepare ourselves for your might, will, humor, and love. We are lucky to have such a silly, smart, and determined guy. I wish you a lifetime of adventure, love, and just enough bumps in the road to carve out your character. You are surrounded by a community of love and support. Happy birthday! And now I will unleash just a few of my favorites from the last three years.








It was hard to pick just a few photos but I think this bunch might just capture the fun and silly side that we all love. May you always be generous of spirit and light of heart.
Love, Mama.

Year 1. Year 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment