Thursday, August 29, 2013

Art in the Petit Parc.


This fall marks the first time that I made a collection for the season. I have an incredibly tough time narrowing down fabrics so I usually just buy what I like in small quantities. This time I wanted to try something a little different. So I'm happy to unveil the Simple Hands Fall Collection. I'm obsessed with patterns, shapes, and colors. I found these lovely linens and picked out a few that I hope you like!

You'll be able to come and see them in person next week. I am really excited to announce that I am taking part in this fun event again! Please come and join me and lots of other creative and amazing Cleveland makers for a fun night in Lakewood! Here's the info!



It’s that time again friends! Join us for the
4th Annual Art in the Parc; a celebration
of summer and creativity at Chartreuse. 


This show and sale is a way to showcase our fellow
like-minded artists and designers who support
our studio and create fantastic art.

Please stop by for a few summer sweets, treats and libations as you peruse the “Art in the Parc.”

Some of this years artists include...
- Erica-Frazier Young of 
On the Lookout Jewelry
- Alicia Costello of Simple Hands, bowties for all the fellas
- Brian Jasinski of 
Grey Cardigan : illustration & prints
- Sara Hoover of 
Small Screen Designs
- Piper Toth of One Sydney Road : home accessories
...to name just a few

Please invite your friends, the more the merrier!


September 2013
5

5:30 - 8:30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment