Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Library Date


We took a trip to the library the other day. It's one of our favorite places on a rainy day, so needless to say we haven't been there much this summer! But it's also a nice way to cool off and play. Oliver was overwhelmed by all the big kids there and had to take a little break on the windowsill. And I caught him in the cute little pose.



We went up to check out the walkway. I thought he'd be so impressed seeing the cars drive under us. He was like "ok mama, let's go back inside now." I guess I'll try that again another day.


There he goes quietly racing by the stacks. I had to pick up a new book for my (newly formed) book club, The Paris Wife. Have you read it yet? So far I'm enjoying it. It's a fictionalized story of Ernest Hemingway and his first wife Hadley Richardson told from her perspective. It's hard to find extended amounts of time to get in reading but I really do enjoy it. I do spend lots of time reading about trucks though.

No comments:

Post a Comment