Thursday, November 21, 2013

Away We Go!


Last week I did something just for me. Me and seven of my favorite gals flew to Florida for what was deemed a "mama break" although we weren't all mamas. It was so wonderful to feel the heat of the sun and hear the waves crashing in while enjoying my ladies. No chasing babies, no real cooking, and lots of cocktails that kept the laughter flowing. Here are a just a few of my favorite photos I took that do not include any unauthorized bikini shots. 






It was such a treat to hang out with my friends without having to entertain our children (that we do love dearly) or worry about the time. It was a generous gift of time from my friends, the home owners (my friend's parents), and most of all my husband. He made it through the weekend without a hitch and even had some surprises upon my return that I'll be sharing soon! Now back to the grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment