Monday, April 15, 2013

In the House.


I hope that you are ready for nothing but house updates on here for a little while! We are deep in the thick of things and are finally seeing some results so I don't know if I can hold back! We've mostly been painting and unpacking but this weekend we really got some things settled and it feels good!



This pinkness is now officially gone and I can't wait to share the before and after with you! The new colors is so awesome I can hardly stand it. Oliver's room is almost done so that will be a fun reveal soon too! Like I said I'm ready to bombard you.


Not to worry, we haven't kept the boy cooped up during all of this. We've been out and about checking out the hood, hiking at the lakes, and checking out some fun Cleveland events that I'll share this week too! Have a happy, happy Monday! With an extra special mention to our favorite lady, happy birthday Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment