Monday, March 4, 2013

In Like A Lion


Oh hello there! It's been unintentional but I've been missing on here lately. Our beloved desktop was in the shop and I can't tell you how happy I am that we now have it back. That was a rough week :) While I was gone we had a very major outdoor breakthrough...this little boy played in the snow! Here's the proof!



We crunched through the icy snow at Shaker Lakes on Sunday. Running, hiding, and saying hello to dogs.


He spotted this line of trees and yelled "what's over there?" Off he ran without any concern, he's a new boy!


This is our foolproof way of getting him to leave places, we offer a ride on the shoulders and he's game. Somehow he never suspects that we are heading to the car until we get there. It was a cold but fun morning in the snow. I hope you have a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment