Tuesday, December 18, 2012

At the Show


Saturday was my last show for a month and it was a fun one! I got to share a booth with my good friend Cayce and I really felt like our work complimented each other's well. There was a great group of artists and makers there and I love to chat with new people. The hot new item were the mens tie-able ties. I only brought a few to test the waters and I sold almost all of them! And now for an Instgram round up of the event.




I got a few goodies too (one I'll share later...) but this bracelet from Oceanne and this recycled leg warmers by Carla Morris made my day! The heat in our booth fluctuated from literally boiling (we were next to the radiators) to freezing so the leg warmers saved the day! Were you there? What did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment