Monday, July 23, 2012

Merci Cleveland!


Art in the Petit Parc was a wonderful event! I cannot thank the ladies of Chartreuse enough for hosting such a fun night for so many local artists! I hope that everyone had a great time and I want to thank you all for the major support!


My baby models did a great job running around and looking cute! Little Lily was a special guest and she was very happy to show off her new wares for the crowd. Oliver did a great job himself model his bow tie and being a major spokesperson for the kettle corn! I think he ate an entire bag on his own, whoops!




Grey Cardigan and I were set up on the patio area in the park. His beautiful and colorful prints were a nice compliment to the colorful ties 




Neon paper chains and fun popcorn bags decorated the patio and studio.


Erica of On the Lookout had an amazing display that was crowded round with people all night! Yay, Erica! I was able to snag a beautiful long, beaded necklace that I seriously have not taken off all weekend!


Erin Schechtman's display of beautiful illustrations as you entered the patio were a nice compliment to the floating paper doves that Oliver was so fond of.


It was a great night and I had a lot of fun meeting the other artists and seeing some familiar faces in the crowd. Thanks for supporting local artists, Cleveland!

1 comment: